Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little Asian adult film star, Dragon Lily


Dragon Lily


Website: www.DragonLily.net
Ethnicity: Asian
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Weight: 135 lbs.
Stats: 34C-26-35

Little Asian girl, Dragon Lily, is a dirty little girl with the kind of sexual fetishes that keeps your desires craving for more. This hot explicit asian model is sexy and lustful in any position you can imagine.


\Read more on Dragon Lily at the Catfight Report: However the first fight I ever got into with another female was a relative that lived with me. We were all in high school and roomed together and she and her boyfriend at the time were...(Read More!)


Read more on Dragon Lily at herMyspace blog: Peekshows...hehe, I giggle now at the thought of just how much I loved doing those camshows. Private show after private show! You couldn't stop me from playing with myself and toys. LOL! Such a dork I know, but it's the truth. If only they'd have told me...(Read More!)





No comments:

Post a Comment